Can customize the lower thirds on url via parameters. For example: https://obs.infor-r.com/lower?id=3&line1=OBS&color1=ffffff&line2=Studio&color2=cf4c4e
Note: Source code on Github page.
- arrow_forward_ios id template number
- arrow_forward_ios line1 text for first line
- arrow_forward_ios line2 text for second line
- arrow_forward_ios color1 first hex color code
- arrow_forward_ios color2 second hex color code
- arrow_forward_ios Type 1 color1: all text; color2: symbol /
- arrow_forward_ios Type 2 color1: second line; color2: first line
- arrow_forward_ios Type 3 color1: first part of text; color2: second part of text
- arrow_forward_ios Type 4 color1: all text; color2: symbol |
- arrow_forward_ios Type 5 color1: all text; color2: all lines
- Open OBS Studio
- Add new source of type Browser
- Use Customize to generate the URL
- Click in preview
- Click on generated URL to copy to clipboard
- Select "Shutdown source when not visible"
- Select "Refresh browser when scene becomes active"
click to copy